Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dye Sample Fabrics

These are silk fabric pieces that are samples for the Kauai retreat. I've used five or six colors only as my pallet. Everyone will get to choose what colors of dye they want and you could have each piece be completely different colors if that is what you choose to do. I want to show some scans of the organza piece with some photos under it but will have to do that in my next post.




shibori dyed organza



solid color dyed jacquard noil



shibori dyed jacquard noil



shibori dyed Indian dupioni



Twist dyed Chinese dupioni



Shibori dyed Habotai



Flag fold Habotai

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo ... I really like the two dupioni pieces! Can't wait to see you in Kauai in a couple weeks.

Aileen said...

WOW these are gorgeous Lorri!

Anonymous said...

OMG - how beautiful! I am jumping up and down with excitement. See you soon in Hawaii.
Joanne