Monday, April 28, 2008

May 4th Faire goodies



This is another batch of the beautiful hand dyed silk flower pins that I'll have at the May Day Faire this Sunday. I hope to see a lot of local friends show up for this! My husband, Michael Scott, and Danny Gross are going to play music for us in the afternoon, probably starting around 1:00. I'll have shibori dyed silk ribbons, and some mother's day books and ephemera. I also added a few packs of dyed silk ribbons to my Etsy shop.

I am leaving town on May 6th so if you want one of these flower pins for a Mother's day gift email me. The cost is $32.00 plus shipping.





4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Absolutely stunning! I hope you have a fun and profitable time at the Mya Faire.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Love your shibori silk ribbons!

Enjoyed reading your blogs and hope to take your class in Portland Oct 08.

Linda D. said...

Oh these are gorgeous!!! Wished I lived near enough to visit - but the UK is rather a long way just to see a fayre!!! Hope all goes well,
Linda D.

Connie said...

These are gorgeous, Lorri! Wishing you great success at you faire this weekend.