Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Just Work

I have been busy getting items ready for Art & Soul to sell and for teaching classes and also for the upcoming St. Louis Weavers' Guild show Oct. 30, 31, and Nov. 1, 2008. As the weather has become cooler I have found a tendency to want to clean up and get rid of the junk I seem to accumulate, well my family accumulates. Where does it all come from and why? I'm also busy readying applications to teach at next years events and this takes time to write it all up, make samples, take pictures of the samples, etc. So I have no cool photos to post of new works of art or such.

I got to visit with my friends Karen and Bill last week who were here visiting from Austin and now I'm on my way to the San Francisco airport to pick up another long time friend from Austin, Joanne.

I'll be back next week with pictures of things I've been working on and plan to have for sale at upcoming events.

No comments: