Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!



I've heard all the woes from people trying to travel across the country and getting stranded in airports or having their plans canceled because of snow and ice. I hope everyone ends up where they wish and that you have a warm and peaceful season.

I will be at home with my husband and my two sons. We have no big plans other than enjoying each others company. We'll probably play games, watch movies, and view uTube flicks, and trade presents.

Christmas is also my birthday so Michael always makes be eggs benedict and that is something to look forward to, he makes the best hollandaise! I had a fabulous surprise birthday party on Monday but I will write about that on my next post.

Now it's time to eat the beef stew I cooked all afternoon.

Peace.


1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Happy Birthday!!!! and, Merry Christmas!

Joanne