Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time is Flying

I was in Sedona, AZ all last week visiting some friends and to tell truth I hardly went anywhere because their place was so relaxing and they made me feel right at home. Everyday I had to sit and look out at the amazing red rock sculptures created by nature and the birds flocking to the feeders. I did go out to dinner one night to meet some friends I knew from high school and we talked for hours, it was so fun to reconnect with Stephen and Vicki!

I got home on Sat. and it's already Thursday? I've started working on trades for Artfest. This is what I've come up with and plan to make around 75 of them.


I've never been to Artfest but have heard tremendous things about it and am looking forward to being in Port Townsend for five days.

My schedule is so jam packed from now through April I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get done. Artfest, then Tony's spring break, then I'm going to Kauai the middle of April and come home to friends visiting from Texas and we'll venture up the coast to Gualala again to scavenge for Abalone bits and "holey" rocks.

I'm also getting ready for Sharon Kilfoyle to arrive on the 24th of this month which is also my oldest sons 21st birthday. Sharon is giving the nuno felt workshop on The 27th & 28th and there are still a couple of openings if you're interested.

I better get back to working on the trades.

No comments: