Thursday, December 23, 2010

Art Unraveled 2011 - Dye Class


I will be teaching a fabulous class at Art Unraveled in August of 2011. Registration is now open!

Go here to read all the information.

This will be my fourth year to teach at Art Unraveled and I look forward to it. It's not just about the teaching and selling my wares on vendor day, it's also about all the great friends I've made who come back year after year. It really it a community of people that I would miss were I not able to attend.

If you've ever wanted to learn dye techniques, have access to lots of different type fabrics and ribbons (primarily silks) to dye, perhaps color match to dye something a particular color, then you really should take the class. It's fun and truly magical to see white fabric transformed into a rainbow of colors, colors of your choice!

Check out the other classes being offered too!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm so glad you'll be teaching at AU!

martha brown said...

I'm glad too! you'll see me there, smiling at you in your class :)